YOUR COMPLETE OWNER BENEFIT PROGRAM
Chevrolet Complete Care is more than our promise to be with you all the way. It’s our commitment to ensure your satisfaction with excellent service and the support you would expect when purchasing a Chevrolet.
Chevrolet Complete Care is committed to giving you the utmost confidence in your Chevrolet vehicle purchase. This comprehensive coverage enhances the overall ease of owning and driving your Chevrolet with benefits such as:
- Included Scheduled Maintenance1 by Chevrolet Certified Service Experts
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Excellent Warranty Coverage to protect your investment
- Courtesy Transportation
No one knows your vehicle better than the Chevrolet Certified Service Experts. They carefully assess and care for your vehicle while keeping a detailed history of your maintenance visits. Included with your purchase of any 2014 vehicle purchased after May 1, 2013, this expert care ensures your vehicle’s overall performance for the long run.
- Services include:
- Replace engine oil and oil filter (excludes Spark EV)
- A thorough 27-point vehicle inspection provides a detailed assessment from Chevrolet Certified Technicians
- 4-wheel tire rotation (excludes dual rear wheel vehicles, all Corvette models and select Camaro models – ZL1 model and 1LE package cars – due to their unidirectional tires. See the Owner’s Manual for details.)
When you’re on the road, you can rest assured that we’re with you all the way. Chevrolet Complete Care gives you the steadfast confidence to make every drive as stress-free as possible. And when you need help getting back on the road, our 24-Hour Roadside Assistance is there for you.
This helpful service includes:
- Emergency Towing (to the closest Chevrolet dealer from a legal roadway)
- Jump Starts (at home or on the road)
- Flat Tire Changes (spare installed if equipped)
- Fuel Delivery ($5 worth of fuel delivered on the road)
- Lockout Service (keys locked inside vehicle)
- Courtesy Transportation provides alternate transportation options when your vehicle is undergoing warranty repairs
Our warranties make sure that you’re covered when life happens.
This coverage includes:
- 5-year/100,000-mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 3-year/36,000-mile2 Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 6-year/100,000-mile2 Rust-Through Protection Warranty
- These warranties are completely transferable with your vehicle through ownership changes.
Almost every Chevrolet vehicle is connected by OnStar. This extensive support service is enhanced through your in-vehicle technology. From viewing vehicle diagnostics on your mobile phone to effortlessly navigating your next destination through simple voice directions, OnStar gives you the convenience and control with a powerful array of services, in addition to 24/7 access to a live Advisor with the push of a button.
A 6-month subscription to OnStar3 standard on most Chevrolet vehicles4 keeps you even more connected to safety, convenience and navigation. Connect your drive with a 24/7 live Advisor at the press of a button. OnStar can help with locating a dealer, Automatic Crash Response and 24-Hour Roadside Assistance by pushing the blue button or sending your Directions & Connections® Plan directly to your car for more convenient access on the go.
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response with Enhanced Crash Data
- OnStar Directions & Connections® Plan
- Automatic and On-Demand Vehicle Diagnostics
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance
Included with all 2014 vehicle purchases, RemoteLink Key Fob Services5 gives you access to other features such as remote start, as well as locking and unlocking your doors even when miles away from your vehicle. This is included for five years after purchase of your 2014 Chevrolet vehicle, with or without a paid OnStar subscription.
With RemoteLink Key Fob Services, you can:
- Unlock your automatic door locks remotely if your keys are locked inside (if equipped with power locks)
- Remotely start or turn off your car (if equipped with factory installed and enabled remote start)
- Activate your vehicle’s horns and lights to help locate it in a crowded parking lot
Experience another level of control over your vehicle even when you’re not in it. With OnStar RemoteLink®5 mobile app, you can view real-time fuel information, track navigation, keep tabs on fuel range, gallons of gas remaining and more.
Anywhere you get mobile connections, you can:
- Verify your remaining oil life6
- View your current tire pressure (excludes spare)6
- View hands-free calling information6
- Send directions to your vehicle6
- Immediately connect to help6
- Access account information6
SEE HOW THE CHEVROLET COMPLETE CARE STACKS UP
Included Scheduled Maintenance (2014 Models)
|Chevrolet||2yr/24k2||3yr/36k2||5yr/100k2||5yr/100k2||6yr/100k2||5yr (on 2014 OnStar equipped vehicles)||OnStar Standard 6 months (on most models)|
|Toyota||2yr/25k||3yr/36k||5yr/60k||2yr/unlimited||5yr/unlimited||–||Available (Safety Connect)|
|Hyundai||–||5yr/60k||10yr/100k||5yr/unlimited||7yr/unlimited||3 months – BlueLink Essentials Package||Limited Availability (Safety Connect)|
|Nissan||–||3yr/36k||5yr/50k||–||5yr/unlimited||–||Limited Availability (Nissan Connect)|
|Volkswagen||2yr/24k||3yr/36k||5yr/60k||3yr/36k||12yr/unlimited||6 months VW Car Net||Limited Availablity (VW Car Net)|
|Dodge||–||3yr/36k||5yr/100k||5yr/100k||5yr/100k||–||Limited Availability (UConnect Access)|
|Ram||–||3yr/36k||5yr/100k||5yr/100k||5yr/100k||–||Limited Availability (UConnect Access)|
CHEVROLET CERTIFIED SERVICE EXPERTS
When it’s time for your vehicle maintenance or repair, visit Jimmy Britt Chevrolet expert technicians to handle all of your vehicle needs. Nobody knows your vehicle better than these trained professionals. From oil changes to engine replacements, you can relax and let the Certified Service experts take care of everything.