2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LT
- ■Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with Gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- ■Pedals, power-adjustable for accelerator and brake (Includes memory function with (AN3) front bucket seats.)
- ■Rear wheel drive
- ■Audio system feature, Bose premium 9-speaker system with subwoofer in center console
- ■Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and 2" trailering receiver
Black 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe LT RWD
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2013 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000 *Premium Delivery Service Available. Sanitized Delivery Experience includes negative air treatment to neutralize germs and virus’. Sanitized in store Delivery Experience or Sanitized home delivery- your choice. Call us for details.* Contact us today to schedule your test drive and receive a FREE $25 Gift Card when you come to see us. All prices are plus tax and license. Must finance with Chrysler Capital to receive all rebates and incentives. See dealer for details. Not all will qualify for Chrysler Capital financing. See Dealer for details.
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second Row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third Row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third Row bench seat (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Rear Park Assist with audible warning
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger in all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 706- 453-2500 or by visiting us at the dealership.
Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC cannot be held liable for data that is listed incorrectly. Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title/registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. May have to trade a vehicle and finance to receive all incentives. Cash or outside financing purchases do not qualify for advertised pricing specials. Dealer financing with a minimum of 3 payments paid to dealership financial institute required to receive our advertised internet price. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify vehicle's condition and equipment listed. Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC advertised special pricing cannot be combined with any other purchasing programs and discounts.
**All vehicles may not be physically located at this dealership but may be available for delivery through this location. Transportation charges are included in the posted price. Please contact the dealership for more specific information. All vehicles are subject to prior sale.