New 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty
in Greensboro, GA
Tough jobs call for tough trucks, which is why we want you to get behind the wheel of the powerful new 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty. The new 2020 Sierra Heavy Duty release date is expected late Summer 2019 at our GMC dealership in Greensboro, GA, and we want you to have all the info you need for its arrival. Curious about the 2020 GMC Sierra HD towing capacity, price and interior features? Contact Jimmy Britt Chevrolet Buick GMC for the full breakdown of Sierra Heavy Duty specs and more!
Buy or lease a new 2020 GMC Sierra Heavy Duty truck and you'll benefit from a best-in-class max towing capacity of up to 35,500 pounds. This new GMC pickup also offers exclusive available features like the world's first six-function MultiPro™ Tailgate. This innovative feature provides enhanced cargo box accessibility and functionality to make loading and unloading easier than ever. And with a class-leading 15 available camera views, including Rear-Side View, Bed View and an industry-first Transparent Trailer View, you'll always have a clear sight of the area surrounding your vehicle and trailer.
Standard & Available 2020 GMC Sierra HD Specs & Features
- 6.6-liter Duramax Turbo Diesel V8 that generates up to 445 hp and 910 lb-ft of torque
- First-ever Allison® 10-speed automatic transmission
- ProGrade™ Trailering System
- In-Vehicle Trailering App
- Multicolor 15-inch Head-Up Display
- Off-road suspension with Rancho® shocks and skid plates
- Traction Select System with Off-Road mode