Road hazards can be unpredictable. But with Tire and Wheel Protection, if you hit a road hazard, we’ll repair or replace any damaged tires and wheels and get you back on the road.
HOW YOU’RE COVERED
The plan will repair or replace flat tires and damaged wheels due to road hazards.
You’re covered for the expenses that come along with repairing or replacing tires or wheels, including parts, labor, mounting, balancing, valve stems, taxes, and proper disposal of any non-repairable tire/wheel.
INSTALLED BY EXPERTS
Expert technicians, who know your vehicle best, will first attempt to repair your tire/wheel. If your tire/wheel can’t be repaired, the damaged tire/wheel will be replaced using products that fit your vehicle.
Whether you drive a new, used, or leased vehicle, you’re covered.
You can feel secure with the added services provided by our 24-Hour Emergency Road Service.
If you decide to sell your vehicle, your coverage can easily be transferred to the new owner, upon payment of the applicable transfer fee as shown in the terms and conditions.
Your coverage is fully refundable within 60 days, if no claims have been filed.
You can cancel your Tire and Wheel Protection at any time and receive a refund of the unearned portion of the purchase price, upon payment of any applicable cancellation fee. Any applicable refund is payable to the lienholder if the purchase of the contract is financed.
EMERGENCY ROAD SERVICE*
- Mechanical First Aid: Any service requiring a minor adjustment (exclusive of parts) to enable your disabled vehicle to proceed under its own power.
- Tire Service: Changing of a flat tire with an inflated spare.
- Battery Service: Attempting to start a vehicle with a booster battery.
- Delivery Service: Delivery of emergency supplies and other accessories and supplies as may be required and available. (Delivered materials to be paid for by customer.)
- Towing Service: When your vehicle is disabled, it will be towed up to 25 miles to a destination of your choice by an authorized towing service.
- Locksmith Service: If keys are locked inside your vehicle, a locksmith will be dispatched to assist you in gaining entry to your locked vehicle.
* Emergency road service will be administered by Nation Motor Club, Inc. DBA/Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Road, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Plans referenced in this offer are not contracts of insurance; they are vehicle service contracts (except in AK, CA and NJ, where the plans are sold as mechanical breakdown insurance; which is not the same as bodily injury/property damage liability automobile insurance that may be required by your state). Information provided in this offer is for illustration/summary purposes only. Terms and conditions apply; be sure to read the Schedule of Coverages, Provisions and Exclusions sections of the vehicle service contract so you fully understand what coverage you and your vehicle are eligible for. If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions of the plan, please contact the Administrator toll-free at 1-877-265-6708 or by writing to PO Box 927, Bedford, TX 76095.
Vehicle service contract coverage is provided and administered by AMT Warranty Corp. (except in Florida, the vehicle service contract obligor/provider and administrator is Wesco Insurance Company, 59 Maiden Lane, 43rd Floor, New York, NY 10038, LICENSE #01913). These plans are marketed by an AMT Warranty Corp. subsidiary. AMT Warranty Corp. and Wesco Insurance Company are not affiliated with any manufacturer or dealership.
Roadside Assistance Services are provided by Nation Safe Drivers, 800 Yamato Rd. Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33431 (except as otherwise noted for your state in the terms and conditions).